** My share place
You landed on a data lover web page!
I’m sharing my discoveries and thought about Microsoft Power BI, SQL Server and Data in general.
I recently move from WordPress to a Jekyll - GitHub pages I started from 0, so you may be redirected to non existing pages.
- Create a gradient background for Power BI
- Power BI Sidetools extensions: A Must have!
- Filter a Power BI report passing parameters through URL
- LazyDAX: a Power BI File for your presentation, discoveries, or learn DAX
- Power BI Visuals List: Which Graphic to choose?
- Power BI: Duplicate of Duplicate - The best way to test your reports and measures
- DAX is case insensitive
- Power BI Interview questions: a different way to know your applicants
- Your data model first!
- Power BI Create a Calendar table automatically
- Power BI - Your model matters
- PIT Point In Time
- Pie Chart is bad!
- Power BI Desktop: Print in the A4 size
- How to stay always "Available" in Microsoft Teams with Excel
- How I optimized my learning time with Instapaper
- Management Studio - Faster with multiple select
- SSIS - Create Environment from Packages variables
- SSMS - Query Shortcuts : Feel like a superman developer
- SSIS - Log Execution time
- SSIS - Export SSIS Catalog Environments
- SP_WHO3 - Running Queries (Toolbox)